Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sassy Send Off Sketch 3

We are posting one sketch a day
from October 2nd through October 9th
for our Sassy Lil' Send Off event.

Here is day three's sketch:


Inspiration from our Sassies:

"I Will Guide You Through" by Regina

"Samsoe" by Kirsten

"Easter Eggs" by Missy

"Delightful" by Melissa


Switch It Up! Inspiration:

"Our Day" by Eleni

Eleni Switched It Up! by creating another wonderful two 
page layout.  She also fussy cut the photos on the left page
instead of using whole photos as in the sketch. Her use
of canvas paper is just awesome!

"Happy" by Nancy

Nancy switched this sketch up started by flipping this sketch
on its side. She then divided it into three sections, filling the
first two with photos and the third with embellishments. 
Nancy~ I love this one! 

The deadline for participants will be midnight October 23rd & we will be announcing prize winners on the 24th. For each sketch we will be giving away one prize of the Sassy Lil' Sketches Ebook.

 So 8 total!

If you chose to Switch It Up! with any of Sassy Lil' Send Off layout sketches, you will earn an extra entry in the prize drawing.  Just be sure to note in your blog post how you Switched It Up! 

We are hoping you will all join us for this final event. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I came on today to get the first week's sketch, and get the bad news. I am so sorry to see you fold up this wonderful website. It has been such a great inspiration to me over the past year and a half. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and hope that we will pass by each other in this scrapping world often! I will definitely be playing along in these last challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a hard time getting into the forums and Dt gallery to upload my layout. I linked it up today here in inlinks! So sorry! /Pia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to this sketch, I finally got the motivation to scrap my son's school pictures. It's been a couple years since they were taken!
    I appreciate all you've done to keep this site going. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete